Set your path for a positive, new beginning by using the affirmation exercise below to support you in attaining your goals.
- Sit down in a comfortable position and take a few minutes to meditate and relax. Become present and breathe through your heart center to be get in touch with your inner feelings.
- Make a list of your desires and the goals you want to attain in 2015. Contemplate your desires from your heart, no matter if your mind thinks it can’t be accomplished.
- After your list is complete, create a positive affirmation for each desire on the list.
- As you repeat the affirmation, image yourself fully manifested with what you have desired. Smile and feel the joy of your image.
- Breathe through your heart center, saying “I can” 3x’s.
- Fold up your paper so it is small. Your dreams are contained in the folded paper. Place the paper in a special place on your dresser or alter, and place an object on top of the paper such as a candle, small box or crystal.
- Joyfully recite your affirmations using this ritual on a daily basis for 40 days, to fuel the energy and intention behind your desires. You may focus on a few affirmations at a time, or work with all of them at the same time.