1. Position your body on your hands and knees with your spine in neutral. This position is called Table Pose. Inhale the right leg up parallel to the floor, reaching the toes back.
2. Begin focusing your gaze between the palms, slowly inhale the left arm up parallel to the floor, reaching the fingers out in front.
3. Breathe and hold for 3-6 breaths.
4. Release by slowly exhaking the left arm down, and then lower the knee down, back into table position.
5. Repeat on the other side.
Improves balance, memory, focus and coordinatin.
Also builds core body strength and vitality, and lengthens the spine.
Contraindications: Recent or chronic injury to knees, back, arm or shoulders.
You may modify the pose by placing a folded towel under the knees to protect them from pressure and stress.
Reach your arm or leg to a wall or chair for extra support.