1. Be seated on the floor comfortably with your eyes closed. Relax the body. Begin focusing your attention in your heart center.
2. Place your hands on the ground, feeling the earth beneath your palms.
3. Take a breath into your heart center. Then exhale deeply from your heart center, imaging the breath flowing from your heart, down the arms, through your hands and into the earth. Release all negative energy and toxins that may be lodged in your heart ~ release it into the earth. The earth energy will neutralize the negativity.
4. Upon the next inhalation, breath in from the earth, through your palms, up your arms and back into your heart center. Focus on receiving positive energy, love and goodness, replenishing the heart.
5. Continue exhaling from your heart, down your arms and into the earth and inhaling from the earth into your hands, up your arms and into your heart center. Use long deep breathing with the intention of releasing and becoming lighter and revitalizing with new, positive energy.
6. You may continue the breath for 3-12 minutes, depending on when you feel you are balanced and renewed.
7. Once you feel complete, remove hands from the ground, shaking them to release the energy that has built up. Shake out any negativity that is still releasing.
8. Place palms of hands together and begin rubbing them vigorously, building new energy.
9. Place your warm hands on an area of your body you feel can use extra energy or healing. Keep them there for 1-3 minutes.
10. Then place your palms together, hands in prayer position with thumbs touching your heart. 11. Breathe gratitude through your heart!