Ginger-Mint Tea is a wonderful home remedy for colds. It improves circulation, relieves congestion, supports the immune system, and helps with digestion, absorption, and assimilation of food.
YIELDS 2 SERVINGS
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ginger, peeled and chopped
- 15-20 Leaves of Fresh Mint
- Raw Organic Honey to taste
- Place the water and ginger into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Add the mint, cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain and add honey to taste