- 1 Pound Spring Greens (baby spinach, dandelions, arugula, romaine, etc.) mixed or solo
- Handful of chopped scallions
- Handful of chopped parsley and/or cilantro
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 2 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Wash and prepare vegetables for the salad and place them in a large bowl.
- Cut the avocado in half, discard the pit, and scoop out the flesh into a food processor or blender with a spoon.
- Blend all the ingredients for the dressing in a food processor or blender. If the dressing is too thick, add just enough water to achieve a thick but pourable consistency.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve.
- Slice a bunch of radishes for a crunchy nutritious addition to the salad.
- Replace salt with ½ teaspoon Bragg’s Liquid Amino.