Yields 2 Servings
- 1 Bunch: Dandelion Greens
- 2 Tablespoons: Parsley, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon: Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon: Cold-Pressed Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon (or to taste): Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
- Pick dandelions from a non-chemically treated lawn.
- Wash greens thoroughly to ensure all dirt is removed.
- Cut flowers and stems from the dandelions. Chop dandelion greens roughly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk dressing (lemon juice, olive oil, Bragg’s Liquid Aminos, and black pepper)
- Add parsley to dandelion greens. Pour dressing over greens, toss, and serve.