Sit or lie down in a comfortable position. In a moment you are going to apply Acu-Touch to energy points in the body with the light touch of your fingertips to particular points. The energy in your hands will support releasing blocks and stress, revitalize and balance your endocrine system, and promote relaxation.
1. Gently place your right fingertips at the top of your head. The right hands serves as your anchor at the violet crown chakra, balancing the pineal gland. Keep your right hand on the crown of your head.
2. Place your left fingertips on the space between your eyes, the third eye. This chakra supports the pituitary gland. Hold on this point for 10- 15 seconds and breathe. (Right hand continues to anchor at the top of the head.)
3. Next place the left fingers on the V of the throat, the throat chakra. As you hold the throat and breathe, for 10- 15 seconds you are supporting the thyroid gland.
4. Continue the exercise by moving your left hand to the center of the chest, your heart chakra. Breathe into the heart center and hold the point 10-15 seconds to support your thymus gland.
5. Move your left hand to your solar plexus point just below the sternum . Hold for 10-15 seconds supporting your pancreas.
6. Gently place your left fingers on the navel point, supporting your reproductive center. Breathe and hold for 10-15 seconds.
7. Still anchoring your right hand on your crown, place your left fingers onto the public bone opening the root chakra to support your adrenal glands. Hold for 10-15 seconds. In steps 1 -7, you have held touch points on each chakra center to balance the endocrine system and guide energy to circulate down the front of the body.
8.Your left hand will now remain on the root center becoming the anchor. Remove your right hand from your crown and place it on your coccyx (tailbone) in back of the body. Breathe and hold for 10-15 seconds. Holding these two points allows energy to travel up the spine. Energy can now flow freely down the front of the body and up the back of the spine to the top of the head.
This exercise can be used during the day to center and focus or at night to relax. Used any time of the day or night, you are enhancing your endocrine system to rejuvenate and balance. Enjoy this 3-minute exercise for your healing and renewal!